16 JANUARY 2017
PA TO PRESIDENT
To provide effective administrative & diary support for the President, ensuring the smooth running of the office and all aspects of their professional life
- Extensive and detailed diary and meeting management.
- Working with the Production Assistant, arranging complex and detailed, domestic and international travel itineraries, hotel bookings, transfers, visas etc.
- Being the main point of contact for all internal RUG and RUT staff, creative team members, producing partners and key stakeholders.
- Where appropriate, handling all incoming correspondence and general email enquiries and responding as required.
- Work with the Vice President of Production (Licensing) and Line Producer to ensure that the President is updated on all live projects and productions.
- Working with the Vice President of Production and EA to the Managing Director, to ensure that the monthly board pack is delivered in a timely manner.
- Coordinate the weekly Production Meeting, producing an updated agenda and circulate notes.
- Working with the Production Assistant, ensure that the Global Production Schedule is continually updated and the President is aware of all Production Team travel and periods of annual leave.
- Undertake projects as directed.
- Working with the Production Assistant, ensure all expense returns are completed efficiently.
- Working with the Production Assistant, ensure that all house seat request are processed.
- Manage all industry and personal invitations
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date filing system including inbox management.
- Carry out any other duties that may be reasonably required to support the Production Team and, where appropriate, provide cover during periods of annual leave.
- Educated to degree level
- Solid administrator.
- High standard of written English
- Professional telephone manner and excellent communication skills
- Confident and accustomed with handling high volumes of information.
- Excellent multi-tasker and swift problem solver.
- Highly organized and adaptable, able to manage shifting priorities and cope with last-minute changes
- A fast and willing learner
- Able to work alone and as part of a highly collaborative team
- A self-sufficient, flexible “can do”, patient and calm attitude – especially under pressure
- A conscientious approach with meticulous accuracy and eye for detail
- Able to maintain complete confidentiality and work with the utmost discretion and integrity
- An ability to build rapport quickly and communicate across all levels of management.
- An intelligent/articulate communicator
Please submit a cover letter and CV to HR@reallyuseful.com. Please also include your salary expectations.