The Really Useful Group, the international musical entertainment company founded in 1977 by composer and impresario Andrew Lloyd Webber, has just signed a licensing agreement with Microsoft as it continues to extend its portfolio of world-famous brands into the interactive entertainment sphere.
You can now live the dream with Xbox 360 with the launch of new downloadable “Lips” Game Add-ons featuring well-known film and stage performances of songs written by one of the most successful musical composers of all time, Andrew Lloyd Webber.
Douglas Glen, Head of Digital for The Really Useful Group says: “With the video gaming sector having evolved from its male-dominated roots towards a more family-oriented demographic, we’re very pleased to partner with Microsoft in releasing some of the best-known brands in musical entertainment to their global Lips audience”.
Dave McCarthy, General Manager LIVE services for Microsoft Game Studios, says: “We’re thrilled to bring the timeless and immensely popular music of Andrew Lloyd Webber to Lips players everywhere.”
From August 13th 2010, Lips players will be able to access the Andrew Lloyd Webber song packs through the ever expanding “Lips Music Library” (accessible through all titles in the “Lips” series) through Xbox LIVE, for as little as 160 Microsoft Points.
The following Game Add-ons will be available to download via Xbox LIVE:
- “Memory” – Elaine Paige (Cats)
- “All I Ask of You” – Cliff Richard & Sarah Brightman (The Phantom of the Opera)
- “Love Changes Everything” – Michael Ball (Aspects of Love)
- “Don’t Cry For Me Argentina” – Elaine Paige (Evita)
- “The Phantom of the Opera” – Steve Harley & Sarah Brightman (The Phantom of the Opera)
- “Any Dream Will Do” – Donny Osmond (Joseph and the Technicolor Dreamcoat)
More information on “Lips” is available at www.xbox.com/lips.
Click here to go back to previous page