Sales & Marketing Director
To provide effective administrative support for the Sales & Marketing Director as well as the broader Marketing and Communications team.
- Assist the Sales & Marketing Director with extensive and detailed diary and meeting
- Manage the Sales & Marketing Director’s inbox, flagging priorities for attention and
occasionally responding on their behalf
- Anticipate and manage rapidly changing priorities and schedules in a timely and professional
- Develop a deep understanding of current marketing and communications projects, as well as
global RUG priorities to enable fast processing and communication of information;
- Provide some entry-level campaign support which may include copy writing, social media
channel administration, content brainstorms and asset creation.
- Provide administrative support on RUG show websites, ensuring dates and details are
updated in a timely manner.
- Support the timely preparation of draft materials for a weekly internal update and a bi-
monthly RUG board pack;
- Assist with the maintenance and updating of the marketing projects calendar and ensure all
updates are communicated to appropriate staff members
- Assist with the creation of agendas, meeting notes and distribution of actions as required
- Ensure all expense returns are completed in a timely manner
- Arrange travel, as needed. This will include hotel bookings, transfers, visas and preparing
- Provide telephone and reception cover when required;
- Carry out any other administrative duties that may be reasonably required to support the
- Undertake other marketing support as directed.
- Solid administrator.
- A conscientious approach with forensic attention to detail.
- Ability to think ahead and demonstrate proactivity.
- High standard of written English.
- A fast and willing learner.
- Professional telephone manner and excellent communication skills.
- A flexible “can do”, patient and calm attitude – especially under pressure.
- Excellent multi-tasker and swift problem solver.
- Highly organised and adaptable, able to manage shifting priorities and cope with last-minute
- Able to work alone and as part of a highly collaborative team.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Strong knowledge of social media channels and interest in trends and updates
- Knowledge of content management systems, esp WordPress, a plus
- Able to maintain complete confidentiality and work with the utmost discretion and integrity.
- An ability to build rapport quickly and communicate across all levels of management.
- Ability to grasp new systems and technology
- An intelligent/articulate communicator.
- Interest in Theatre and the Arts.
How to apply
To apply for this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Really Useful Group: About Us
The Really Useful Group (RUG) owns and administers the catalogue of copyrights and musical theatre productions created by the UK composer and originator Andrew Lloyd Webber.
In a career spanning over 50 years, some of Andrew’s most successful musical compositions are Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, Jesus Christ Superstar, Evita, Starlight Express and Love Never Dies. He has co-produced his own shows, including Cats and The Phantom Of The Opera, with the latter holding the record as the longest running musical in London West End history. Andrew’s production of School Of Rock was the first British musical to have world premiered on Broadway.
The Really Useful Group is responsible for the global licensing of the intellectual property rights in these compositions, including grand rights for professional and amateur productions worldwide, film, record, music publishing and merchandising rights.