Responsible for the day-to-day running of The Really Useful Group reception, meeting rooms and office requirements.
MAIN JOB TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- First point of contact for all Company staff & visitors – to meet and greet guests on arrival.
- Answer the main telephone line and deal with all enquiries – forward and screen as necessary.
- Manage the reception inbox – to respond/forward correspondence and queries as necessary.
Meetings & Rooms (with the help of the PAs/EAs):
- Coordinate the meeting room calendars and bookings; set up and clear away of external/internal catering, and to provide drinks and food as necessary.
- Process orders of catering services for meetings/social events.
- Work with IT to ensure functionality of meeting room technology for conference calls/videos and presentations.
- Ensure the meeting rooms are kept clean and tidy between sessions.
Post & Deliveries:
- Sort and distribute deliveries and mail.
- Frank all domestic and international out-going mail and take to the post office/box as required.
Company News & Information
- Serve as the go-to for office enquiries – have an overall general knowledge of the Company’s processes and staff whereabouts.
- Management of the Company’s intranet site – keeping it updated with relevant news & information.
- Provide a weekly newsletter to the Company with all recent news, upcoming events and important information for the following week.
Office Facilities & Services:
- Manage the taxis & couriers and act as the main point of contact for the accounts – to arrange couriers and taxis as required.
- Monitor stationery, cleaning & kitchen supplies – make orders as required.
- Administer the reception newspaper and magazine subscriptions.
- Record office expenditure and to send a weekly report to the Office Manager.
Office Storage & RUG Archive:
- Assist the Office Manager as necessary with requests and deliveries to/from the storage facilities.
- To assist, and with instruction from, the Commercial Coordinator and/or Office Manager to update the Company’s archive records.
HR & Other Duties:
- Assist the HR department with inbox management, enquiries, applications, and induction of new staff.
- Assist the Office Manager with overseeing some of the staff benefits.
- Process the charity department’s correspondence – including donation applications and theatre ticket distribution.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
The role would suit an individual who is intelligent, hardworking, flexible, enthusiastic and positive – with strong interpersonal skills.
- Good all round level of education to at least A Level or equivalent
- Some experience of work in a professional office environment
- Evidence of planning and organisational skills
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Positive, ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to work autonomously
- Confidentiality and discretion
- An interest in musical theatre (or other performing arts) would be an advantage
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com by 15th July 2022.
The Really Useful Group: About Us
The Really Useful Group (RUG) owns and administers the catalogue of copyrights and musical theatre productions created by the UK composer and originator Andrew Lloyd Webber.
In a career spanning over 50 years, some of Andrew’s most successful musical compositions are Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, Jesus Christ Superstar, Evita, Starlight Express and Love Never Dies. He has co-produced his own shows, including Cats and The Phantom Of The Opera, with the latter holding the record as the longest running musical in London West End history. Andrew’s production of School Of Rock was the first British musical to have world premiered on Broadway.
The Really Useful Group is responsible for the global licensing of the intellectual property rights in these compositions, including grand rights for professional and amateur productions worldwide, film, record, music publishing and merchandising rights.